Plumbing Services in Bergen County
Your Bergen County Plumber for Any Job, Large or Small
Plumbing issues, no matter the size, are never easy. If you’ve noticed one in your home or commercial space, turn to the professional plumbers at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. Based in Bergenfield and serving all of Bergen County since 2010, our local plumbing team is the community’s go-to for all things plumbing. Let us provide you with the high-quality plumbing solutions you deserve.
Our list of services includes:
- Plumbing fixture repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Sewer camera inspection
- Leak detection
- Cracked pipe repair
- Pipe descaling
- Low water pressure repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Commercial plumbing
- Emergency services
The J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. team wants only the best for each of our customers. Rest assured we always get the job done right the first time and back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Expert Plumbing Repairs
We rely on our plumbing around the clock, making the fixtures and components susceptible to wear and tear and other damages. Whether you require a small fix for a leaky faucet or a more comprehensive repair for a water heater that won’t turn on, give our expert technicians a call. We have the equipment, knowledge, and skills to complete any plumbing repair quickly and efficiently.
Common plumbing issues we usually tackle include:
- Dripping faucets
- Running toilets
- Slow or blocked drains
- Cracked or burst pipes
- Broken fixtures
- Low water pressure
J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. knows how disruptive plumbing issues are, so we always strive to show up and provide the necessary repairs on the same day you call.
5 Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Slow draining - If you have one slow drain, then you'll just need a thorough drain cleaning. If all of your drains are slow then you'll need sewer cleaning. Either way, give your local Bergen County plumber a call.
2. Low water pressure - If you're particularly handy and know how to screw off your aerator and unclog your faucet, then feel free to do so. If not, give us a call and we'll get your water pressure back in no time.
3. Toilet won't stop running - This one could be a quick fix. If your chain is unhooked then simply hook it up again. If your chain is in the way of the flapper and your flapper won't seal properly, then move the chain. If it's not this easy, call in your local Bergen County plumber.
4. Water color that's just off - If you've got hot water that's reddish-brown and your cold water is okay, then you've got a problem with your water heater. If all of your water is reddish-brown, or rusty looking, then you've got rusty pipes and they'll need to be replaced.
5. Gurgling - When you're using water with one appliance and you hear a gurgling sound from another, that is a sign that your sewer line is blocked and air can't get out the way it's supposed to. Pressure is building and a burst could be on the horizon so act on this sign promptly.
Prevent Major Issues with Maintenance
Your plumbing system is just like any other equipment—it needs maintenance to run reliably and efficiently. Our Bergen County plumbing team can provide you with yearly maintenance where we inspect the entire system, report any issues, and provide recommendations to prevent further system damage and improve energy efficiency. Our Bergen County plumber experts will also flush your water heater tank for you to remove sediment buildup and potentially extend the lifespan of your hot water equipment.
For more information about our plumbing services in Bergen County or to request an appointment, give us a call at (201) 514-5725!
1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
Same-Day Appointments Available
Truly Family Owned & Operated Business