Bergenfield Water Heater Repairs & Installations
Services at Budget-Friendly Rates
Water heater services are offered by the experienced and courteous team at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. Whether you are in need of water heater repair, installation, or replacement, our professionally trained technicians can complete the job. We are dedicated to providing simple services that extend the life of your water heater while helping you save money on your monthly utility costs. When you partner with our Bergenfield plumbing company for all your water heater needs, you can ensure the job will be performed at a fair rate and a timeframe that fits your needs.
Importance of Water Heater Maintenance
Routine water heater maintenance is needed for your unit no matter the style or age. The lifespan of your water heater will depend on the type of unit in your home. While age and continuous use will cause natural corrosion in a water heater, a yearly inspection with help detect and prevent major issues from occurring. By choosing routine maintenance for your Bergenfield water heater, you’ll prevent minor issues from becoming costly emergency repairs.
When to Call for Repairs
If your water heater needs repairs, you will notice warning signs in your system. It’s a wise idea to have the water heater in a newly purchased home inspected right away.
You should also be aware of these signs that can indicate when it’s time to call in a professional plumber:
- Brown water – Rust develops as steel water tanks begin to corrode with age. If the rust enters your water supply, you will notice a brown or red hue.
- Limited hot water – Cold showers may mean your tank is filled with sediment. The buildup can cause a long wait for hot water and offer a limited supply.
- Cracks – Water heater repair is needed right away if you notice cracks or dents in your tank. Even small leaks can cause major damage, like mildew and mold.
- Strange sounds – Bangs or clangs from your water heater suggest sediment has settled in the bottom of the tank. Unusual noises mean the unit is overworking to heat the water in the tank.
We Can Handle Any Water Heater in Bergenfield
The experienced technicians at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. are dedicated to offering a simple, transparent water heater repair process for your home. Our technicians are professional and courteous. We take the time to properly inspect your water heater, explain any current issues and offer viable solutions that fit into your budget and timeline.
We are trained and equipped to handle water heater repairs for:
- Storage water heaters – The average storage water heater lasts between 10 and 12 years, but routine maintenance can help extend the life of the unit. These units hold the water and keep it warm, ready for use.
- Tankless water heaters – The scale buildup that can accumulate on tankless systems should be cleaned every one to two years. Most tankless units last about 20 years with regular maintenance.
J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. can repair or replace your Bergenfield water heater regardless of the style or age of the unit.
Schedule your appointment today with our skilled team at (201) 514-5725 to see how they can help.