Sewer Repair in Bergenfield
Quality Services from Trusted Sewer Line Experts
Quality plumbing is what keeps the residential and commercial properties of Bergenfield flowing smoothly. Pipe leaks or breaks call for immediate sewer repair to prevent further damage to the home’s foundation. At J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc., our skilled technicians offer customers quality sewer repair, camera inspection, cleaning, and replacement services. We are equipped with the industry’s most advanced equipment and prepared to handle any sewer line break or blockage.
To get started with a free estimate for sewer services in Bergenfield, call us or submit an online contact form.
When to Call for Sewer Line Repair?
Sewer line repair is often necessary after shifting soil, weather, or misguided construction disrupts a pipe. Our team has the experience to determine the exact cause of the issues and provide sewer repair solutions that will remedy the issue and prevent future problems.
Other reasons to call for sewer line repair include:
- Bellied pipes – Shifting soil is often the cause of a bellied pipe. When the pipe bows in the middle, debris collects, making it difficult for water and sewage to flow through.
- Clogs – Soap and hair debris, grease buildup, and other debris can create sewer line blockages if not treated.
- Corrosion – Some pipe material corrodes more quickly than others after years of use.
- Cracks – Even a small crack in your sewer line can encourage tree root growth and weaken other parts of your pipe. Your first warning sign of a pipe leak is an increase in your water bill.
- Expired materials – Older sewer lines were made of materials that are now outdated, causing corrosion and making the pipe more susceptible to leaks.
- Invasive tree roots – Roots are strong enough to break through your pipes, creating a blockage.
- Leaking joints – The seals that hold the pipes together can deteriorate over time.
Our team at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. is a reliable professional plumbing company that services the sewer repair needs of the entire Bergen County. Our sewer line repairs and replacements incorporate the latest trenchless technology, allowing repairs without the added frustration of excavating your lawn or flooring.
Trenchless Sewer Repair in Bergenfield
While large sewer pipe problems may still call for traditional sewer repair, many projects can be completed with trenchless technology. J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. offers trenchless services residents rely on.
We complete sewer repair in three seamless phases detailed below:
- First, our team completes a sewer camera inspection. By accessing the cleanout hole, our technicians can properly reach the drain and sewer system to perform a complete inspection. A waterproof, high-definition camera is used to get an inside look at your sewer problems.
- Second, we will use high water pressure to complete hydro-jetting services to thoroughly clean your pipe system. The jetting water can clear away grease, hair, or invasive tree roots. Once the debris is clear, we get a live look at any cracks, breaks, blockages, or other problems in the sewer line.
- Third, we create two small access points to complete the trenchless sewer repair service. The new pipe material is inserted into one access hole and uses the old pipe’s path as a guide, creating a permanent sewer repair.
Call the Best Plumbers in Town
J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. takes pride in offering affordable and reliable plumbing and sewer repair services. Our technicians can make the necessary repairs without creating a huge inconvenience.
For trenchless sewer repair in Bergenfield or the surrounding areas, call (201) 514-5725 and schedule your appointment now. We have a friendly, attentive staff dedicated to serving you.