Water heater services are offered by the experiences and courteous team at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. Whether you’re in need of water heater repair, installation, or replacement, our professionally trained technicians can complete the job. We are dedicated to providing simple services that extend the life of your water heater while helping you save money on your monthly utility costs. When you partner with J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. for your Bergenfield water heater needs, you can ensure the job will be performed at a fair rate and a timeframe that fits your needs.
Water Heater Installation in Bergenfield
Routine water heater maintenance is needed for your unit no matter the style or age. The lifespan of your water heater will depend on the type of unit in your home. While age and continuous use will cause natural corrosion in a water heater, a yearly inspection with help detect and prevent major issues from occurring. By choosing routine maintenance for your Bergenfield water heater, you’ll prevent minor issues from becoming costly emergency repairs.
If your water heater needs to be serviced between routine maintenance visits, you’ll begin to notice warning signs in your system. It’s a wise investment to have the water heater in a newly purchased home inspected and be aware of these signs indicating that your unit needs to be serviced:
- Brown water: Rust develops as steel water tanks begin to corrode with age. If the rust enters your water supply, you’ll notice a brown or red hue.
- Limited hot water: Cold showers may mean your tank is filled with sediment. The buildup can cause a lengthy wait for hot water and offer a limited supply.
- Cracks: Bergenfield hot water repair is needed right away if you notice cracks or dents in your tank. Even small leaks can cause major damage, like mildew and mold.
- Strange sounds: Bangs or clangs from your water heater suggest sediment has settled in the bottom of the tank. Unusual noises mean the unit is overworking to heat the water in the tank.
Water Heater Repair in Bergenfield, NJ
The experienced technicians at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. are dedicated to offering a simple, transparent water heater repair process for your home. Our technicians are professional and courteous. We take the time to properly inspect your water heater, explain any current issues, and offer viable solutions that fit into your budget and timeline. We are trained and equipped to handle water heater repairs for:
- Storage water heaters: The average storage water heater lasts between 10 and 12 years, but routine maintenance can help extend the life of the unit. These units hold the water and keep it warm, ready for use.
- Tankless water heaters: The scale buildup that can accumulate on tankless systems should be cleaned every one to two years. Most tankless units last about 20 years with regular maintenance.
Water Heater Services in Bergenfield, New Jersey
J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. can repair or replace your Bergenfield water heater regardless of the style or age of the unit. Schedule your appointment today with our skilled team to see how they can help.
For the best Bergen County, NJ plumber, call the professional plumbers at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. and you'll have affordable plumbers you can call upon any time you need help with your home's plumbing.