Bergen County Commercial Sewer Repair
Serving Local Businesses Since 2010
You don’t want to tarnish the image of your commercial or industrial property with a foul sewer smell or other recurring sewer problems. Commercial sewer repair is something best left to the professionals, so your pipe problems can be fixed with speed and efficiency. At J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc., we have all the equipment, tools, knowledge, and experience at our hands to lessen your stress, strain, and concern when it comes to your sewer system. We work locally and service commercial properties such as offices, corporate building, industrial facilities, and more. Not only that, but we have almost a decade of experience working in your area and are able to effectively handle your plumbing system at low rates.
When to Call Our Sewer Experts
Most high-volume commercial buildings, like restaurants, hotels, sports facilities, and shopping malls, will experience almost constant use of their sewer system, causing the pipes to decay over time. That distinctive sewer smell is a steadfast indicator that you have a leak or some other damage to the sewer line. Although some symptoms of sewer damage are obvious, others are not.
Call J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. if you experience:
- Recurring clog
- Multiple fixtures that back up at the same time
- Strange noises coming from the pipes
- Older pipes made of fragile materials that are particularly susceptible to corrosion, rust, or tree root invasion
Commercial & Industrial Pipe Services
When you contact us for commercial sewer services, our Bergen County plumbers always begin with a thorough inspection of your pipes using a high-definition camera. This allows us to identify the damaged section of the pipes and recommend the appropriate repairs. Whether you have a clog, leak, corrosion, erosion, drain line, water main or sewer line issue, or other complications, we are equipped to handle them all.
Our sewer services include:
- Hydro-jetting – When obstructions or build-up around the interior of the pipe are present, hydro-jetting is usually the answer. The high-powered stream of water quickly deteriorates tree roots or other blockages while also cleaning caked-on sediment and scale.
- Pipe lining – Pipe lining may be necessary when damage is present in the pipes. Cracks, leaks, and holes can be alleviated with cured-in-place piping or CIPP. A lining of epoxy resin is installed within your existing pipe, essentially creating a new pipe for a durable, strong solution.
- Pipe bursting – If your pipe is severely damaged, pipe bursting is a form of trenchless pipe replacement. A hydraulic machine is used to burst open your existing pipe and install a new one all in one process.
Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Repair
Our advanced techniques for sewer repair can drastically reduce the impact of plumbing work on your business so you can remain accessible to customers. In fact, in many cases, your entire inspection and repair can be completed without any excavation. Without trenches, your landscaping, parking lot, roadways, sidewalks, and buildings remain intact. Only one access point with a small workspace is needed to complete most repairs. Without the time needed to dig and fill in a trench, your commercial or industrial sewer repair in Bergen County is shorter and more efficient from start to finish, saving you time and money.
Let Us Take Care of Your Commercial or Industrial Sewer
Sewer damage can be unexpected, but J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. will help restore full functionality of your sewer system without invasive measures. Preventative cleaning and repairs can also help you avoid a larger problem in the future.
If you still have questions about commercial sewer repair or would like to set up a consultation, give us a call at (201) 514-5725.
1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
Same-Day Appointments Available
Truly Family Owned & Operated Business