Bergen County Emergency Plumbing Services
There When You Need Us Most
Plumbing emergencies never occur at a convenient time. Whether it’s the middle of the night, a holiday, or the weekend, J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. is available to make the situation less stressful and mitigate damages. Our Bergen County emergency plumbing team offers a variety of emergency services that fit your needs. We are expertly trained to handle sewer line repairs, broken pipes, or clogged drains at any time of the day.
Plumbing Emergencies We Handle
Hiring the right emergency plumber for your home or business can significantly reduce the stress of handling emergencies. We understand some problems are unavoidable, and we work diligently to investigate the problems, explain the situation to you, and offer reliable repair solutions that will prevent the issue from recurring. When you need emergency plumbing services in Bergen County, our team comes equipped to handle the job.
Our professional plumbers are trained to respond immediately to major plumbing problems such as:
- Sewer line clogs – Before our technicians recommend a solution to your blocked sewer line, we perform a thorough camera inspection. A video inspection will pinpoint exactly where the blockage is located and help determine any other problems within your plumbing.
- Pipe leak – A pipe leak may be difficult to detect, but if left untreated, a leaking pipe can create major damage to your home or infrastructure. Listen for sounds of running water when all faucets are off, an unexpected increase in your water bill, a mold or mildew smell, or water damage along the ceiling or flooring.
- Tree root invasion – Tree roots have the power to grow through your underground pipes. As the blockage continues, sewage will have nowhere to go and could begin to seep through your drains.
- Burst water heater – Losing hot water is just part of the inconvenience if your water heater bursts. Your home can sustain serious damage, especially if the tank is located in your attic or a closet within the home.
Our emergency plumbers are courteous, timely, and in uniform and marked trucks for easy identification. Their expert knowledge allows them to quickly find a solution to your emergency plumbing problem. We will walk you through what’s happening within your plumbing and offer the best solution for the situation.
Don’t Wait—Call an Emergency Plumber Now
Determining if your problem is considered an emergency can be difficult. What seems like a minor issue on the surface may, in fact, cause major damage within your walls or beneath your home.
Emergency services are needed if:
- Multiple drains become clogged simultaneously
- Toilets are not flushing
- Raw sewage is seeping from the drains
- There is flooding
- Sewage water is pooling in your yard
- No water is available
If you feel your plumbing problem creates an unhealthy or dangerous environment for your family, call for emergency services immediately. Our top concern is ensuring your plumbing system operates properly to keep your family safe and comfortable.
You have several options when it comes to choosing a Bergen County emergency plumber. Our services are performed by highly qualified technicians who deliver real solutions no matter the time or day. Trust us when we tell you that we are the best team for the job.
Call us at (201) 514-5725 to receive fast, reliable plumbing services!
All Phone Calls Are Answered By Us
Same-Day Appointments Available
Truly Family Owned & Operated Business
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor