Cracked Pipe Repair in Bergen County
Trenchless Piping Services
You use your plumbing pipes around the clock, which means your system will get worn out, age, and possibly crack over time. Traditional repair methods that involve digging up your landscape can make fixing the problem almost as frustrating as having it in the first place. Fortunately, J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service Inc. is happy to offer trenchless services that make the entire process seamless, affordable, and environmentally friendly.
There are a few common symptoms that occur when you have a cracked pipe. However, in order to accurately diagnose whether you have a crack or not, a professional inspection is necessary.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- High water bills
- Mold or mildew on walls
- Musty smells
- Water meter indicating you have a leak
- Stained or damaged areas around your ceiling or floor
Causes of Cracked Pipes
At J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service Inc., we understand there can be many factors that contribute to cracked pipes.
These include the following and more:
- Old age – While some causes for cracks are sudden, the most common is old age and use. Over time, your pipes will erode and become more susceptible to cracking and leaking. Routine maintenance is important to protect your pipes and get the most out of their lifespan.
- Tree roots – Tree root invasions are a major problem when it comes to cracked pipes. If you have the smallest hole or crack in your pipeline, surrounding tree roots will be attracted to the moisture and begin growing inside of this crack. Not only does this increase the size of the crack, but it can also cause some serious clogs and restrict water flow. Check out how we remove the tree roots!
- Frozen Pipes – Frozen pipes are another common reason for cracks. If your pipes are not properly insulated, they are at risk for freezing during the colder months.
How to Fix Your Cracked Pipes
Our team at J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service Inc. takes every client’s repair seriously and we are dedicated to providing consistently excellent service—from pipe inspection to replacement.
Our advanced camera technology allows us to get an inside glimpse of the interior of your pipelines and locate any cracks that need repair. This process involves inserting a small, waterproof camera into your pipes and working it throughout your system. Our technician will then have real-time footage throughout the process and they can zoom in to get a closer look when anything looks unusual. Once we have a detailed understanding of where the crack is located and its size, our technician will recommend the best solution.
Trenchless Pipe Services in Bergen County
If you have a small crack in your line, we might recommend our pipe lining service. This trenchless service essentially involves coating the interior with resin to create a watertight seal. Once the resin cures, your pipes will be stronger than ever and safe from future leaks or intrusions. More serious cracks may require pipe bursting. In this process, we remove your damaged line using a bursting device that we insert into your pipe. This device removes the damaged area and inserts a new one.
If you are concerned about cracks in your pipelines, calling J&C Plumbing and Sewer Service Inc. for an inspection will ease your worries and provide you with a reliable solution.
Schedule an appointment with us at (201) 514-5725 to learn more about our pipe repair in Bergen County.
1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
Same-Day Appointments Available
Truly Family Owned & Operated Business